The Youth Worker Well-Being Project is a collaborative statewide effort to improve the lives of Indiana’s youth workers so they can more effectively work with youth. Learn more about this emerging initiative from the Indiana Afterschool Network, IARCA Institute for Excellence, Indiana Youth Services Association, Indiana Youth Institute, and Marion County Commission on Youth available to youth workers in 2024 by attending the statewide webinar or an upcoming in-person informational event in your region found at iyi.org/events.
All Indiana community-based youth-serving organizations are eligible to sign up for access to unlimited virtual urgent care and mental health services for youth workers at no cost to the agency beginning Oct. 18. These events will provide details about the services and process for access (what is covered, who is covered, how to get signed up, deadline dates). Health services provided by First Stop Health will launch January 1, 2024.
Attendees to the webinar or in-person regional events can expect to:
- Explore the emerging Youth Worker Well-Being initiative launching for Indiana youth workers in 2024.
- Learn about First Stop Health services and how your organization can sign up for no-cost access to virtual urgent care and mental health services for youth workers.
Organization leadership, decision-makers and/or human resources professionals for youth-serving organizations are encouraged to attend the in-person event in their region
- Statewide Webinar – Oct. 18 at 12 p.m.
- Southeast, Scottsburg – Mid-America Science Park, Business Center
Conference & Training Room, RM 126, 821 S. Lake Road South, Oct. 23 at 11:30 a.m.
- West Central, Lafayette – Bauer Family Resources, 330 Fountain St., Oct. 24 at 11:30 a.m.
- North Central, Noblesville – Hamilton County 4H Fairgrounds, Hall A Exhibition Center, 2003 Pleasant St., Oct. 26 at 11:30 a.m.
- Northeast, Fort Wayne – Junior Achievement of Northern Indiana, 550 E. Wallen Rd., Oct. 31 at 11:30 a.m.
- Northwest, Hammond – Purdue Northwest, 2234 169th St., Gyte Science Building, RM 026, Nov. 2 at 11:30 a.m.
- Southwest, Evansville – Evansville Vanderburgh Public Library, 200 S.E. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Browning Event Room A, Nov. 6 at 11:30 a.m.
- East Central, Richmond – Boys & Girls Club of Wayne County, 1900 West Main St., McDaniel Unit Professional Development Training Center, Nov.
20 at 11:30 a.m.