The Science of Ripley’s Believe it or Not!
Visit Mr. Ripley’s collection of astonishing and unusual “curioddities” in The Science of Ripley’s Believe It or Not! exhibit:
- Crawl through the body of a life-size model of Titanoboa, a 50-foot prehistoric snake, or snap a family photo in the jaws of the megalodon shark
- Examine the bizarre biology of a two-headed calf or an albino porcupine and learn how organisms survive with abnormalities
- Do a double-take! Trick your senses with audio and visual illusions
- Measure up against the world’s tallest man, Mr. Wadlow
- Look closely at Willard Wigan’s sculptures—they’re no larger than an eyelash
- Test your knowledge on mind-blowing natural events and environments
- Listen to real radio clips and watch TV clips of Mr. Ripley tell incredible adventures of curiosity and science
Explore the astounding wonders of touchable specimens, experiments, challenges, and interactive play in Ripley’s remarkable realms!
October 6, 2018–January 6, 2019
Every Sunday, Tuesday–Saturday, 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis
The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis is not only the largest museum of its kind in the world, but also was recently named “the best family museum in the country” by USA Today / 10 Best, one of the “top museums worth traveling for” by Trip Advisor, and one of the “top 10 children’s museums” by Parents magazine.
3000 North Meridian Street
Tuesday – Sunday, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.