4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Children of all ages are invited to Boo Bash presented by Johnson Jensen LLP on Friday, October 26 from 6 – 8 p.m. on the Central Green. This year’s event includes over 50 vendor booths for safe trick or treating, fang-tastic giveaways, bewitching live entertainment, and more.
A Sensory Friendly Hour will be held from 4 – 5 p.m. for children with special needs. No registration is required for Boo Bash, but parent supervision is.
This year’s event is bigger and better than ever! New activities include:
- Even more trick or treating at over 70 local business and City of Fishers department booths
- Teal Pumpkin Project booths providing non-food items for children with food allergies
- A digital scavenger hunt on the free Nickel Plate District mobile app with great prizes
- A fun inflatable corn maze on the AMP lawn
- A spooky display of jack-o-lanterns carved by the community at our Boo Bash Pumpkin Carving Extravaganza
- A Halloween-themed movie at the newly renovated Nickel Plate District Amphitheater
- And more!
Free parking is available in the Flats at Switch parking garage located to the east of City Hall (must enter from North Street), as well as in the new Fishers Police Station and One North parking garages, and in the back AMP lots. There is also free parking located throughout the Nickel Plate District. See the Parking Map and find more info about road restrictions during the event.