Each year, NAMI Indiana pulls together a diverse group of leaders from the criminal justice field to provide education and new tools for professionals. The Mental Health and Criminal Justice Summit creates significant and positive changes in policies within the criminal justice system. Exhibitor and sponsor opportunities are also available.
- Evidence Based Decision Making
- Corrections and Mental Health staff coordination in a jail setting
- Reach for Youth’s Teen Court program
- Suicide Prevention for Veterans
- The One Mind Campaign, improving police response to mental health crises
- More to come…
Continuing education credits are available with registration:
● Category I CEUs for social workers & counselors
● CEUs for certified recovery specialists/community health workers
Our speakers and presenters for the summit include professionals from across a broad range of the mental health and criminal justice spectrum. This annual event gives participants the opportunity to network, collaborate and form partnerships. We hope that these connections will bring changes to those living with mental illnesses that may come into contact with the criminal justice system.
People who attend this event include judges, law enforcement, corrections policy makers, legislators, parole officers, mental health providers, nonprofit leaders, advocates, and people living with serious mental illnesses.
Date And Time
Fri, March 22, 2019
8:15 AM – 4:00 PM
Indianapolis Marriott North
3645 River Crossing Parkway
Refunds up to 7 days before event