MCCOY is highly committed to its role as capacity-builder for youth-serving organizations in central Indiana. We created this section to assist professionals in their endeavor to manage critical programs. Check out the links on this page for relevant and timely resources that offer support in dealing with the challenges of management.
National program management resources:
- Find practical tips and tools to help you raise money for your organization in the Grassroots Fundraising Journal.
- In addition to operating research, education, and training programs designed to advance philanthropy at every level, The Foundation Center also maintains a comprehensive database of U.S. grantmakers and their grants.
- BoardSource, the premiere voice of nonprofit governance, is dedicated to increasing the effectiveness of nonprofit organizations by strengthening their boards of directors.
- Boardwalk Consulting offers services that fall broadly into three categories, executive search, board enrichment (including board matching), and strategic facilitation.
- The Community-Driven Institute’s Help 4 NonProfits seeks to convene, engage, mobilize and support the Social Sector.
- CompassPoint Nonprofit Services is a consulting, research and training organization providing nonprofits with management tools, strategies and resources to lead change in their communities.
- The Grantsmanship Center (TGCI) offers trainings and resources to guide nonprofits through the process of applying for and managing grants.