Professionals and volunteers from central Indiana’s youth development field come together for this informal networking opportunity.
Each meeting features an interactive networking activity encouraging everyone to share best practices, new ideas and needs for your organizations and/or programs. Meetings also feature guest presenters who share details about their specific programs and services. You will also have an opportunity to make announcements about your organizations or programs so feel free to bring handouts. Provider Council meetings take place on the 4th Wednesday of most months from 8:30-10 a.m. Click on the date below for more information and to register.
2014 Provider Council Schedule:
- February 26 – Topic: Bully Prevention: The Dynamics of Bullying – discuss the definitions of bullying as well as some of the charactersitics of bullies, targets and witnesses, as well as strategies for intervention and prevention
- March 26 – Topic: Integrating College Readiness into your Summer Program
- April 23 – Topic: Assessing Your Program: A Look at YPQA
- May 28 – Topic: PEACE Movement- Summer Program Toolkit and Training
- August 27 – Topic: Service Opportunities for Youth
- September 24 – Topic: Youth Advocacy
- October 22 – Topic: Fund Raising and Resource Development
- November 19 – Topic: End of the year discussions and connections
For more information, contact Becky Reich, MCCOY’s Director of Training at [email protected] or 317-921-1266.