Read below to review past issues and advocacy efforts that MCCOY prioritized.
2017 Legislative Session
2016 Legislative Session
MCCOY was actively engaged in the 2016 legislative session and advocated on the following bills:
- HEA1028 Human Trafficking and Common Nuisances
- HEA1157 Methamphetamine Matters
- HEA1199 Human Trafficking
- SEA80 Ephedrine and Pseudoephedrine
- SEA161 Pharmacists, Ephedrine, and Methamphetamine
- SEA305 Department of Child Services Matters
- SB132 Food Stamp Assistance After Drug Conviction
Click here to read our 2016 Legislative Summary which details youth-related legislation that passed during session. Click here to read MCCOY’s 2016 Indiana General Assembly Voting Record on Youth-Related Legislation.