Read below to review past issues and advocacy efforts that MCCOY prioritized.
2017 Legislative Session
- 2017 Voting Record
- 2017 Legislative Summary
- Suicide Prevention
- Human Trafficking
- Child Abuse Prevention
2016 Legislative Session
MCCOY was actively engaged in the 2016 legislative session and advocated on the following bills:
- HEA1028 Human Trafficking and Common Nuisances
- HEA1157 Methamphetamine Matters
- HEA1199 Human Trafficking
- SEA80 Ephedrine and Pseudoephedrine
- SEA161 Pharmacists, Ephedrine, and Methamphetamine
- SEA305 Department of Child Services Matters
- SB132 Food Stamp Assistance After Drug Conviction
Click here to read our 2016 Legislative Summary which details youth-related legislation that passed during session. Click here to read MCCOY’s 2016 Indiana General Assembly Voting Record on Youth-Related Legislation.
2015 Legislative Session
During the 2015 session, MCCOY worked on a variety of bills, including successfully blocking the repeal of parts of the 2013 Anti-bullying Law in SEA500 Education Deregulation. Click here for the 2015 Education Legislation Summary. Click here to review our 2015 Voting Record for State Legislators.