Read below to review past issues and advocacy efforts that MCCOY prioritized.
2016 Legislative Session
MCCOY was actively engaged in the 2016 legislative session and advocated on the following bills:
- HEA1028 Human Trafficking and Common Nuisances
- HEA1157 Methamphetamine Matters
- HEA1199 Human Trafficking
- SEA80 Ephedrine and Pseudoephedrine
- SEA161 Pharmacists, Ephedrine, and Methamphetamine
- SEA305 Department of Child Services Matters
- SB132 Food Stamp Assistance After Drug Conviction
Click here to read our 2016 Legislative Summary which details youth-related legislation that passed during session. Click here to read MCCOY’s 2016 Indiana General Assembly Voting Record on Youth-Related Legislation.