2017 Public Policy Agenda
2017 Public Policy Alerts
2016 Legislative Session
MCCOY was actively engaged in the 2016 legislative session and advocated on the following bills:
- HEA1028 Human Trafficking and Common Nuisances
- HEA1157 Methamphetamine Matters
- HEA1199 Human Trafficking
- SEA80 Ephedrine and Pseudoephedrine
- SEA161 Pharmacists, Ephedrine, and Methamphetamine
- SEA305 Department of Child Services Matters
- SB132 Food Stamp Assistance After Drug Conviction
Click here to read our 2016 Legislative Summary which details youth-related legislation that passed during session.
2016 Voting Record
Each year, MCCOY’s Director of Public Policy compiles a listing of youth-related legislation, both enacted and not, as well as compiles how each legislator across the state voted on the legislation. MCCOY’s 2016 Indiana General Assembly Voting Record on Youth-Related Legislation is here! Download now!
MCCOY watched several issues throughout the 2016 legislative session, including human trafficking and controlled substances. Read more about the legislation that was considered for each:
Indianapolis/Marion County Issues and City/County Council Updates
To view upcoming Council meeting dates and agendas or review minutes from previous meetings, click here.
Resources for Tracking Legislation and Policies
To find out more information about legislation and policies, or about how legislation is made, follow the links below.
Indianapolis/ Marion County